- 2019-20 Employee Calendars
- Employee Tools
- Employee Forms
- Evaluation Forms
- Benefit Provider Sites
- Newberry College - ECE, Elementary, Middle Level Add-on Certification
- University of Phoenix - Continuing Education Courses
- Anderson University - M.Ed. Administration and Supervision
- Gardner Webb University - Graduate Programs
- SC Dept of Education - Approved Renewal Course Providers
- SC Dept of Education - Online Courses for Educators
- Southern Wesleyan University - M.Ed. Administration and Supervision
- Southern Wesleyan University - M.Ed. Classroom Leadership
- SC ETV Graduate and Renewal Credits
2 months ago
Substitute teachers help maintain our students' academic progress through their commitment to quality teaching and learning. In the absence of the regular classroom teacher, they make a difference in our schools. Substituting offers many benefits to include: a flexible schedule, summers off, participation in professional development, free admittance into most school events, and participation in S.C. Retirement System.
Applicants interested in substituting must complete the following application requirements before being placed on the substitute list :
- Substitute Application
- Three Professional References
- Declaration of Employment/Letter of Reasonable Assurance Form
- Direct Deposit form
- TB test (must be current within past year)
- Substitute Training
Training and Orientation
Each school year, Anderson Four holds a series of substitute training sessions. Training includes two 4-hour sessions. Certified teachers are required to attend the first day of training only. In addition, proof of substitute training from another South Carolina school district may be considered in lieu of participating in Anderson Four's substitute training. All applicants must participate in Stewards of Children training.
All substitutes are required to complete an absence form on the day that substituting occurs. Forms are available in the front office. It is suggested that substitutes keep a personal calendar identifying the teacher and date for which you subbed.
Payment for each month will be remitted on the 10th of the following month. Direct deposit is required for all substitutes, and a detail of days paid will be mailed with a direct deposit notice to the address on file.
Anderson Four Substitute Pay Rates
- High School Diploma: $65
- College Degree: $65
- Nurses: $120
- Certified Long-Term in a Certified Position: $120
- Non-Certified Long-Term in a Certified Position: $75
All approved substitutes for Anderson Four's substitute list receive a substitute card. This card is to be carried while substituting and allows the individual issued the card free admittance into most school events.